Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary & 4th of July!!!!

Family picture Dec 08
(Sorry guys this was the only picture of the two of you I could find on my computer! Sad, huh?)
Yes today is the 4th of July but today is also known for another special reason.... today is the day that David & Dee Dee got married 21 years ago!! I bet looking back at the wedding pictures bring back some fun memories... other than the 80's clothes & the hair. (ha ha ha - oh yea).

Imagine David planning so many years ago about getting married on the 4th so he never had to work on his anniversary. Of course I thought they were crazy the year they got married, but now looking back it really was a good idea! So very smart!! I hope that they had a good day & ended up getting to do something special together. Happy Anniversary David & Dee Dee!!!

Happy 4th of July to the rest of you!!! Hope you all had a fun & safe day!

5 comments:

donandbecky said...

Happy Anniversary! 21 years, wow!!! That's incredible.

Carranza's said...

Happy Anniversary and may you have many more to come. You have some handsome boys there so watch out, I'm sure they are already calling. Sorry we didn'it get to see you guys this time. SO many things to do and cousins to see and then take Heitje and Jeff to Airport early Sunday morning off to Philmont for 12 days. It will be a great experience for them.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I guess besides having the day off each year for your anniversary, David won't be able to forget the date either. Smart move!

Rob n Katie' said...

Congratulations my Friends! We Love ya'

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Anniversary, I never knew you were married on the 4th.. Well i guess you can never forget it..