Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wyatt turns 3

Yesterday was Wyatt's third birthday celebration. For those of you who don't know Wyatt he is Kevin & Kathryn's son. If you know Wyatt, you know he is much smarter & more talkative than most 3 year old boys. In the picture below (Eric is pushing him on a swing), when I walked up to him it was the first time he had seen me at his party & his response to me was "Hi Andrea, How's it going?" He cracks me up!

It's nice to have bigger cousins to push you on the swings!
Wyatt was chilling with Jody & Brien.
The birthday boy with Grandma Prescott. Can you tell she is happy to be able to spend some time with him?
Singing Happy Birthday to Wyatt!Aunt Dee Dee modeling the cute birthday hats!
Wyatt's birthday loot (the pile grew as the day went on). Lots of cars & trucks in this pile, I am sure!

Kathryn (Wyatt's mommy), Jackie (Dave's girlfriend) & old family friend Dave Pichauffe

There were WAY more people there but I never did get a picture of everyone. I never did get a picture of Gracie either - I think she was being passed from person to person. We were all so happy that we were all able to get together to celebrate Wyatt's special day (okay not everyone, Jamey & the boys are still out of town). But after the scare with Gracie on the weekend of Wyatt's actual birthday, we were very blessed that everything worked out so well & she is healthy & Wyatt got his birthday celebration as planned! It was a fun day with family & friends!

1 comment:

Rob n Katie' said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!!