Sunday, July 7, 2013

April

I always get such big hopes that we're going to take great family pictures.  That didn't happen, but here's what I did capture in the few weeks between Troy coming home andTroy, Jason and Lillian returning to school.
 
Everybody was in a little bit of a funk, so I declared one weekend "Mandatory Family Fun Weekend".  Yeah, that didn't go as planned either.  But we did have some fun and/or memorable times.
 
Racquetball at SDSU.  Then dinner at Phil's BBQ with a great Padres fight for entertainment.
Beach day with friends - was the plan.
Lillian had quite the scare.  She was talking to the boys and couldn't get out words.  They pulled over, called us all back, gave her a blessing and called 911.


Jason didn't seem to jealous about the HOT paramedics helping her.
Off for more testing...In a good mood and feeling great again.  Whatever happened to her seemed to go away.  Just in time to head off to college in a week!!

 
 
The kids went back to school.  Troy joined this this time.  Jason could be a little more enthusiastic about having to share his apartment and car with his big brother.  Of course, I didn't get any great family photos, but when they're home for 6 weeks of summer, I'm going to get some!!
 
The triathlon was next.  It seems so long ago..here are some pictures.





It's always one of my favorite activities.  These youth and adults did great!!!
 
Mom had another "little accident" and got her foot run over by a car.  More time off work to take her to the doctor.  It's a good thing I've worked hard for 30 years, or they may start resenting all the sick time I'm taking!!!  I'm so worn out :(
 
And last but not least, David reached his one year mark as a bishop. 
(Post already done about that, too.)  I am proud of him for being the guy who he is.  He takes his calling very seriously and ponders, prayers, and gets advice from the Stake President about his concerns.  I'm such a lucky girl!!

No comments: