Sunday, July 7, 2013

To Blog or Not to Blog

This year I haven't really blogged much, wondering if I should or not.  Seems like it's dying out a little because of Facebook & Instagram.  For some reason it has really been bothering me that I haven't been, and this morning especially.  So where do I begin when it's July and there's so much to say???  I decided I'd go month by month to catch up.  So much has happened this year and I guess I am just feeling sentimental, or maybe I know the importance of legacy a little more and with this feeling I can't shake, I guess I should just go for it.  It's probably going to be really boring, and possibly a little depressing.  I'll try to keep it as upbeat as possible :)  My sister has my camera, and I haven't been uploading much to my computer, so I will hopefully add them later, or may steal from another blog :)

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

Thanks for getting caught up on blogging! It was super interesting & I learned some stuff that I didn't know happened! I'm glad that your hospital stays are done. I hope to blog again soon too. In fact I've been thinking a lot about it, but then I think what's there to blog about? Ha ha. I loved reading yours month by month. Good memories not to be forgotten!! Thanks.