Monday, September 15, 2008

Whoops - Tagged?

Sorry I can't count! I forgot that I had to have 6 (& it took me so long to think of 5!!)

6) Sorry to copy you Dee Dee but I don't like finances either (and I work in the accounting dept at work!!). Actually I don't mind finances if they aren't mine... I don't like getting bills in the mail or mailing the payments back. I think I just like to see my money sitting in my account not going anywhere. I mean I work hard for the money, I don't want to waste it on bills! Ha. Just kidding... I too like to spend it but by shopping or doing something fun. I appointed Jamey to the bill paying job long ago - that way if he forgets to pay one, it's not my fault anymore!!

Okay my job here is done. I now tag Angie to write 6 quirks about herself on her blog. :o)

4 comments:

Prescott family said...

Oh I also forgot to mention that I am a blogger-stalker... if you have a blog I have probably read it. Don't be freaked out, I just like seeing what other people do with their time. I especially like to read other "Mormon" blogs - it's funny how much we can have in common even if I don't know the person. Zak caught me reading a blog one day & asked me if I knew the person. I said no & now he laughs at me. Oh well, I guess there are worse things I could get laughed at!!

Dee Dee said...

You're so funny. I think blogs are fun to read even if you don't know the person. It's interesting to see people's lives. We're a scary couple of girls, huh?!!!

Thanks for doing that. It was fun to read. And I did learn something - I thought you were patient!!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I too am a blogger-stalker. We must be related!!! Mike & Brandon make fun of me when I look at blogs of people I don't know. I guess we are all a little noisy. It's kind of like looking into the window of someone's home when you walk by. We wonder if other people are like us or are we aliens. Always happy to find out that we are not aliens (and I'm not talking about the illegal kind).

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I meant nosey (spelling?), not noisy.