Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nothing to Blog about....

I love looking at other people's blogs & sometimes I get upset when they aren't updated frequently... then I started thinking about how often I blog - which is almost never these days. It's really not because nothing is happening in my life, I guess it just because I don't think it's exciting enough to blog about....

The boys are out of school & life has gone from schedules to lazy days. I love it! I just wish the weather would cooperate so it actually felt like summer here. I'm sure within a week or two I will be complaining about it being too hot - so I guess for now I should just enjoy the cloud-cover and misty mornings, but I don't! I'm ready for some sunshine!!!

One very exciting thing that happened is that Zak was transferred to Ann Arbor. I am very happy about that & the fact that he is loving his time serving the Lord! Who wouldn't be happy about that? I'm so thankful that he didn't pass up this opportunity to have an adventure of a lifetime. Memories & experiences that he could never have anywhere else! I am very proud of his sacrifice - I know it is hard, but I also know that he makes the best of every single day! Just look at that smile!
I just love this boy!

4 comments:

Penhallegon Family said...

Ann Arbor is a good area!!!!! But St. Clair is even better!!!! Glad to hear all is well

Dee Dee said...

Wow, finally a blog to read! Thanks for the update. He looks very happy.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

It's about time!!! Just kidding. I've been terrible about posting on the family blog other than birthday wishes. I've been so busy I haven't had much time to post or even look at other blogs.

Unknown said...

That is so cool Andrea!