Monday, August 2, 2010

Especially For Youth!

Today the boys headed off to BYU for EFY... I'm not sure who was more excited, me or them? EFY at BYU was one of the highlights of my youth & something that I am so happy that my boys are able to experience. This year we were lucky because cousins & friends were able to go along!!

Here is a picture of the boys before they went to their accommodations.... Notice Simon's hair in this picture.



This is Eric with his group... Not sure what it is about Prescott's but they just love to be different (notice Eric is the only one not wearing the EFY t-shirt). I don't think any of the boys took one.

This is where Troy, Nate & Eric are staying... Nate & Troy look pretty comfortable, huh? I think they were getting settled in here.

I had warned Simon that his hair was probably too long for BYU standards... of course like usual he didn't believe me. I brought along the hair clippers just in case. What do you know? They told him he couldn't check in until he cut it. So he shaved it all off. He wasn't too thrilled. I'm hoping he has so much fun this week that it will make it all worth it!!

Didn't we do a great job? My family don't like long hair cuts so what ever you do you have to do fast! (or it ends up looking something like this)....

Doesn't Simon & Fielding look like they are thrilled to be there?


Getting Simon & Fielding settled....

I sure hope they all look this happy by the end of the week!!! Enjoy it boys!

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Awwwww, it makes me miss them. Then I realize how quiet it is here and how much I am getting done and then I'm glad they're gone for a few days:) Thanks for the pictures!!

The McNeil Family said...

They will have so much fun. I went to EFY one year and went to BYU.. I loved it. Enjoy your time without the boys!!