Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Spring!

Well it's been quite some time since I've posted anything... not because nothing has happened, but because we are too busy to post!! I cannot believe that it is already spring! Time passes much too quickly these days. I think that means I am getting old!

This weekend, we were able to enjoy listening to our Prophet, Apostles & other leaders as they spoke to us on various topics. I love General Conference. It's especially nice to be able to sit at home on our comfy couch & listen with no distractions (other than my own family). Two of my sons were able to go to Utah to be at the Conference Center with the Prophet this year. Such an awesome experience to be able to do that!!

Those of you who were able to listen, I hope it meant as much to you as it did me!!!

If you weren't able to view it live, you can watch it here:

www.lds.org

Definitely worth the time to watch
.
Enjoy!

No comments: