Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Coolest Thing!!


Okay, I think I have found the coolest invention since the ipod. This is a turntable that plugs into the usb port of the computer. You put your albums on it and it digitizes the songs and sends them right to itunes. Yes, we still have albums - about 200!! David would never part with them. Now maybe we can get all of the songs onto the computer and clean out the cabinet. I've started with my faves from the 80's and it's been so fun listening to them. Now I'm doing David's heavy metal and it's not so fun. (I got it at Costco. If anyone decides to get one, be sure to get the same one. I got another one and it wouldn't work too well. This one is awesome!!) The quality is pretty good, too. Now I need a new ipod to be able to fit all the extra songs on!! Too bad Mother's Day is over. Hmmmmm, our anniversary is in a couple months.

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

WOW Dee Dee that is SO cool! Like you, we have a bunch of records still too... mostly punk rock, but it would be so cool to put them on CD's!! My boys would be in heaven. You should rent this out & make some money :o)