Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Del Mar Fair 2008



We went to the fair yesterday. It was such a fun time. We went on tons of rides, watched our friends race trucks, saw other friends there, ate junk food, and saw Weird Al in concert. What a fun day!This is the first ride the kids went on. How scarey!

Perry racing his truck. It's for sale. Troy REALLY wants to buy it!

I have decided I need a new camera. This is as far as my camera would zoom in. The guy next to me zoomed in all the way to just Weird Al. This is a picture of him as Obi Wan, with storm troopers and Darth Vader.
(and a bald guy's head)
He was singing "The Saga Begins". He was SOOOO funny! He had video clips in between the songs and he would come out dressed differently depending on the song he was singing. At one point, he kept ripping off clothes during a song. He ended up with a Spongebob t-shirt and a pink tu-tu. It was hilarious. I really do think this was my favorite concert. It was Eric's first, and he loved it! Thanks so much, Bonnie, for the tickets.
We had a blast!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's pretty cool Perry was racing his truck there! I would have loved to go on that first ride - I LOVE rides, roller coasters, etc.!