Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!

November is full of family birthdays... In fact last week was Dee Dee's birthday but I forgot to post a birthday message to her here. Sorry! But I did remember to wish her a happy day in person. Whew! I hope you had a great day Dee Dee!

Today is David's birthday. Happy Birthday David! I hope you are having a great day... hopefully all of your brothers remembered? I know you got a special phone call from a family of wonderful singers :o) I think we are similar to the Osmonds or something.... ha ha - hopefully that didn't ruin your day.

Next week is Jamey's birthday. Can you believe that Joy had them one year & a week apart? What was she thinking? I could hardly handle them two years apart... Regardless I am looking forward to spending his special day with him. Happy birthday baby!

Here's to another year of good times, health & happy memories!!

(Sorry there aren't any pictures, my computer is acting up & I have already had to re-write this post 3 times. If I get it fixed anytime soon I will add pictures later).

4 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy birthday David!!!
Happy belated birthday Dee Dee!!!!
Happy birthday coming up to Jamey!!!

Lots of birthdays to celebrate. Lets party!!!

Kim

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to All!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi

Dee Dee said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks a lot. I even got to go to Kohl's and get a few pair of jeans to Andrea! I tried to text her from there, but after 3times of trying, I gave up! It was a great week with our birthdays. Hopefully we will be able to get together soon.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Everybody!!