Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday celebrations!!

David, Jason & Simon waiting for the celebration to get started!

These pictures are backwards in order - not sure why that happened... oh well! Enjoy...
Jamey dishing up brownies & ice cream with Zak & Troy patiently waiting for theirs....
Angie & Atticus enjoying the birthday dessert....
I tried all night to get Wyatt's picture & this was the best I got! He really was happy to be there, you just can't tell in this picture. Kathryn's happy though!
This was supposed to be the first picture in this post - oh well. He tried really hard to blow out all the candles at once so we couldn't say he had any girlfriends :o)

Sorry Dee Dee, I keep trying to insert your picture to this post & it won't go in the right spot so I am not adding it... I'm sure you will be sorely disappointed!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! My posts always come out backwards. I am computer challenged, and I am surprised I can even blog!! Happy Birthday Simon.

The McNeil Family said...

Happy birthday Simon.. Wow your boys are getting old.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy birthday Simon!!!!