Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!




Today is Noah's 12th birthday! Noah is the baby of our family & often his birthday is forgotten (mainly because it is just days after Christmas)... but not this year! Turning 12 is a huge deal as on Sunday he will be ordained a Deacon. So exciting! I can't believe all of my boys will have the Priesthood, they make me so proud. Besides Noah getting to go snowboarding with the James' yesterday - today Zak took just Noah to the skate park & spent the day with just him. Noah commented on how fun it was to spend the day with just Zak - savor it!!
Tonight we met up with some friends & had dinner at Ruby's Diner - it was fun & a little crazy. The waitresses even sang Noah happy birthday (but of course I didn't get the camera out in time!!). We had a good time, as you can see by the pictures! Happy Birthday Noah!!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Sounds like Noah had a great birthday!! Wish I was there to help celebrate. Happy birthday Noah!!!!

Make your mother proud when you pass the sacrament at church.

Love you!
Aunt Kim

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Rubys is a great place to eat. I can't believe all of your boys have the priesthood now. By the way, you look great!

The McNeil Family said...

Wow i can't believe he is 12.. I remember when he was in my sunbeam class and i was just 18.. I am getting old.. Happy birthday to Noah