Monday, March 16, 2009

Winter Formal

A week ago Troy had his winter formal. He met a group of 7 girls and 1 guy at BJ's for dinner, then they carpooled to the Sheraton at Harbor Island for the formal.
Here he is with a friend and his "date". (Who is just a friend)Janeen and Troy. I'm so glad the girls took cell phone pictures so I could at least see how they looked together since he didn't pick her up.
A few hours after the party started, the group that Troy went with decided to leave and go to a party. He decided to stay and dance with a girl that he liked. Yes, that's past-tense because he doesn't like anyone for more than a few days. I'm really glad that he makes SOME good choices when we're not around. I DIDN'T mind at all to get the phone call to pick him up. I'm still hoping for LDS girls, but at least he's not serious about anyone yet. We still have two more years till his mission. I hope I can make it until then!!





2 comments:

Prescott family said...

Ooooh, 7 girls & only 2 guys - sounds like trouble :o) Troy is such a flirt, I don't doubt that all the girls just love him. I saw him working his magic at the dance on Saturday night... I can't believe he actually went to a school dance though - I can't pay my kids to go!! I guess they got their dance moves from their dad? Ha ha ha....

The McNeil Family said...

cute pictures.. wow I bet he was a lucky guy that night with all those girls. That is great that he stayed at the dance, what good parents he has.