Friday, October 16, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm

Yesterday Eric and I went to Knott's Berry Farm. He's on break, and I've been wanting to hang out with him and do something special before he's too old to want to be with his mom. Thanks to Aileen for her mad phone skills, we got really cheap tix. We were all supposed to go Wednesday, her day off, but it rained up there, so Eric and I had to go by ourselves.

It was perfect weather, and since most kids are in school, there was no crowd. If you can see in the last picture, Eric is the only one on this ride (bottom middle). We went from ride to ride with less than a 5 minute wait on most rides. I did all the rides with him at least once. Needless to say, I took dramamine with me. We had a ton of fun. We laughed so hard and enjoyed one on one time together. It was such a blast!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

what a fun day with Eric, and you are such a fun mom. Dramamine is a good idea, the older I get, the less i like the thrill of fast rides :(