Monday, October 19, 2009

A little of this & a little of that....

This past weekend the Jakked Rabbits played at the Ramona Mainstage. It was BY FAR the best place that I had seen them perform. But then again, I didn't go on tour with them this last summer. It was an enjoyable show!
My first good picture of Simon - he's usually moving around too much for me to get a good picture. There was a smog machine - hence the smoke behind him....
This picture is of Noah on guitar & Nate playing the bass - if you look closely you can see Zak in the back on the drums. I think Simon (the singer) has his back to me....
Noah on guitar & Zak on drums in the fog....

I've noticed lately that a lot of different bloggers have posted pictures of their Halloween decor, so I thought I would join in & show you the few things I've put out for Halloween so far this year. For some reason every year I buy more Halloween decorations & every year when I get my decorations out, some seem to have disappeared! Maybe they are haunted? Ha ha ha....
The picture above is an idea I got from someone's blog - with the jars, sand & candles... I love it! I got the pumpkin from Kohls & it was FREE! It's made of wood & this picture just doesn't give it justice.

Mr Skeleton is sitting on my front porch, greeting all of my visitors
Our pumpkins sitting next to our front door (inside).
Of course you have to BEWARE at my house! You just never know what you will find!!














3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Love your Halloween decor. I have the same "Beware" sign. I forgot to take a photo of mine though. And a free pumpkin? Lucky girl. I like the candles in the sand in the jars. I had to laugh at your haunted comment. Too funny. I'll bet I can name a few ghosts and/or goblins at your house. Did you see my decor on my blog?

Dee Dee said...

Your house is pretty scary at Halloween! The boys ROCK!

Sarah said...

Love your decor, and cool pics of the boys in concert, I bet you are a proud mom ;)