Sunday, December 6, 2009

Toilet Papered

We woke up this morning to find this... I knew it had to be done by girls because the way it was tied from candle to candle.
They did knock down some candles, probably tripping over the cords. They stuck one
in the hole upside down, and left the other laying down.

The boys were trying to guess all morning who did it. Then the culprits posted on Facebook that they went TP'ing and door bell ditching at 4am. Not the brightest girls in town:) I was real glad we don't have a tree in the front yard anymore!! It was pretty easy clean up today.



1 comment:

Prescott family said...

You are so lucky! Last time we got TP'd it was terrible! Whoever it was did a great job & of course it was a night that I was the only one home... so of course I had to clean it all up by myself! Maybe we should cut down the tree in the front yard? Ha ha ha