Tuesday, January 19, 2010

18 Years of Troy

Troy is 18 years old today. I just can't believe it. Troy can make me crazy like no other person can, but I sure love him. He is so full of charm, I can't help myself!

Troy is the most energetic person I know. He's always grabbed life and took it head on. He had several serious injuries, and I just KNEW that he would never even see his 12th birthday. I'm so glad he's survived them all, and he's got GREAT stories to share with his kids.

As I have gone through the pictures of his life, I am so full of happy memories. I love his smile. It was so hard choosing just a few to share, so please pardon a proud mom on this special day!

Happy Birthday, Troy. I truly love you.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Troy's 18 Years
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: