Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day at the desert

Jason has been spending the last few days in the desert with Mark. We went to Gordon's Wells to pick him up, and then out to Superstition for the day. Note to self: 50 miles each way difference makes for a really long drive and a late start to the day. But we're glad to have Jason back with us. Wouldn't ya know, we didn't get any pictures of him, either. Troy loves to jump his dirt bike. He did a great job.
We used his cell phone and did the 9 shot setting. It turned out really well.
That's kinda high, son!
Eric got new riding gear for Christmas. He had to pose for me so I could take his picture.
He looked really cute.

We had a fun day. The weather was perfect out there and it's so peaceful. It's sad that our vacation is over, but we will have some fun memories.

1 comment:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I learned something new about your family today. And I would be quite nervous seeing my son so high up on a motorcycle.