Thursday, September 2, 2010

90210 Day!

This morning this is the text that I got from my
hubby, I couldn't figure out what he was telling me - especially since we never really got into the TV show 90210 (too old I guess ha ha ha). I texted him back to see if he had lost his mind & this was his text back "it's the date". Ha ha ha
I got a good chuckle & felt kind of dumb.

I don't have much to post but I was sitting here missing my missionary son & thought I would post the most recent picture of him here. He is such an awesome missionary & he makes me more & more proud every day. I wish I could fly to Michigan to give him a big hug but I know it would only make me miss him more. Until the time he has completed his service (only 15 more months!) I will just look forward to that special day... just you bet I will be the first (maybe second to his dad) to give him a huge hug!

I love you Elder Prescott!!







2 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Isn't is funny how there can be two entirely different interpretations of the same thing? I think it's a guy/girl thing. I probably would have thought Beverly Hills as well. Tell Jamey he owes you a trip to Beverly Hills now.

And love the photo of Zak. I can't imagine how much you must miss him. I can, but since I never had to experience it, I can't. I can just imagine.

You should definitely be proud of your boy, I mean young man.

Elizabeth Downie said...

I'm in your son's ward here in Ypsilanti and he really is an awesome missionary! He's a great teacher and just totally seems to be on his game. I've been really impressed with him. You have every reason to be very proud of him! :)

I would hug him for you, but it's against the rules. (ha ha) I'll just make him some cookies sometime.