Sunday, October 24, 2010

23 years....

Wow, 23 years ago today I married my best friend. I can hardly believe it that it's been that long. I think I love Jamey more today than the day I married him... hard to believe but it is true.
23 things I love about him (in no particular order)....

1. He treats me like his queen.
2. He is the most generous person I know.
3. He never thinks of himself first.
4. He is the best father.
5. He loves his kids unconditionally.
6. He is a hard worker.
7. He is fun to be around.
8. He bears an awesome testimony.
9. He makes me feel safe.
10. He takes good care of me & our boys
11. He will watch TV with me & let me watch whatever I want & never complain.
12. He likes to take me shopping.
13. He enjoys making me happy.
14. He takes our boys with him on work tours (all summer long).
15. He encourages our boys to do good, in all things.
16. He gives me time with my girlfriends.
17. He loves to spend time with me.
18. He works on becoming a better person everyday.
19. He is stuck with me for eternity!
20. He puts up with my selfishness (I am working on this- see #21).
21. He encourages me to be a better person, wife, mom...
22. He compliments me daily.
23. He makes me feel beautiful.

I could go on & on but I promised only 23 this year :) I'm thankful that we didn't listen to "some people" who thought we wouldn't last 6 months.... Happy Anniversary my love! XOXOXO

No comments: