Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dee Dee!




Today is Dee Dee's birthday! Dee Dee is one of my favorite sister in laws... we've been around a long long time! (Just ask our husbands). We've had some fun times over the years, but as you can see I don't have many pictures of her!! I could not find any of us together either! For shame.
Dee Dee is my blogging partner, family member & friend. I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories that we've shared together. If anyone deserves a wonderful birthday, it's her! Since she is just a tad bit older than me, I'm guessing she's turning 30 today... YAY! Happy Birthday Dee Dee!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday Dee Dee! Don't you just love November?

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy 30th birthday Dee Dee (wink, wink).

Dee Dee said...

That was so sweet of you to post something for my birthday! I was coming on here to see about roller skating and I got a huge surprise!! My birthday was great and I'm so glad for all the warm wishes. I DO love November, Debbie. We have a great birthday month. Kim, why the wink wink? Is it THAT hard to believe I am 30 again???

Now let's see those crazy girls in roller skates:)

Carranza's said...

Happy belated Birthday hope u had a great time with your family. And you relaxed and they made dinner for you. haha