Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day!

Today is the first day of school for Troy & Jason. Troy's a senior, and Jason's a junior. I can't believe they're that old. I know, I always say that. But it's so true. They're growing up way too fast. This will be Troy's last year in high school (we can only hope:) They even left on time for seminary today.

As tradition goes, I always take pictures on their first day of school. I knew these two would give me a hard time. I bribed, pleaded, and nothing worked. I think they had fun with the chase. Every time the camera would light up right before it took the picture, they would make funny faces. I caught a few pictures of them at their car. Jason's already called me and asked me to come change his classes. They gave him periods 3-7! Since Troy can't call me, I don't know how his schedule is. I guess I'll just have to wait until after school to find out. Wah. (Just for your reading enjoyment, babe.)

After the boys left, I got reacquainted with my old friend, Tread Milton. Poor TM sits in the corner collecting dust. He makes a lot of noise, so I can't use him when the kids sleep in till noon during the summer. Who wants to work out at noon, even with a/c?!! TM leaves me notes sometimes and says he misses me. He hasn't left me a note in awhile. Maybe he wanted me to enjoy my summer without him:) TM and I had a good time together today. I hope I am motivated to play with him most days, and that today wasn't a fluke!!!!!

This is Tread Milton.

3 comments:

Prescott family said...

That's funny about your relationship with Tread Milton, he's pretty patient! Ha ha...
I stopped taking pictures of my kids the first day of school just because it was too much work! Good job though. I have mixed feelings about the first day of school... but I can't believe how fast the boys have all grown up either! Hope you have a great day alone! :o)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I had to laugh about your boys not letting you take their photos. Andrea's boys do the same thing. It must be a Prescott thing. lol.

The McNeil Family said...

It is crazy to think that Troy in a senior. I can't believe my little sister is a senoir too. time goes by so fast. I need to remember to slow down and take time with my kids sometimes.