Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andrea!!


Today is Andrea's birthday. I think it's her 29th again, but I lost count. As I think of how many years I've known her, it's almost all of those 29 years...probably about 25. We met when she found the man of her dreams. There were lots of fun times back in the day. Jacuzzis, movies, and driving around on New Year's Eve are just a few of the hysterical memories that come to my mind.
Andrea's a great wife, mother, sister and daughter, and aunt. Family is really important to her. She's pretty funny, loves to shop, eat, lay out, and is really easy going. What more could a sister-in-law ask for? All who know her are better off for it. Happy Birthday, Andrea! I hope you have a terrific day.

2 comments:

Prescott family said...

Thanks Dee Dee!! As I was reading this post I laughed (of all the memories we have together - some only we know of) and by the end I had tears in my eyes. Thanks for all the nice things you said about me! I am so glad that you are my sister (in law) & that we can have such a good time together... here's to another 25 years!!!
Andrea

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy birthday Andrea!!! You are the best sister anyone could ever hope for. I wouldn't trade you for all the money in the world (I might think about it for awhile though). I love you!!!