Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

This is Kathryn & Wyatt - sorry it's the only picture I had handy....

Today is Kathryn's birthday!! We are all sending birthday wishes her way & hoping she has a fantastic day.... Kathryn is Kevin's wife & is expecting their 2nd baby! - next month to be exact. (So she probably isn't doing the birthday dance this year)... A post will go up as soon as the newest Prescott baby is born. Having little ones around again sure makes holidays that much more fun. Plus the older nephews just love having a little cousin - it's cute to see them interact with their young cousin(s).

Anyway, Kathryn is like a sister & I have enjoyed getting to know her better... At times she may get sick of us Prescott girls, but hey there aren't many of us - so we have to stick together!!! I know in the beginning it must have been hard to feel comfortable around us, I have had a hard time accepting new blood into the family. But I am over that & glad to have you apart of the crew. It's almost like we've known you forever & I know that we all love you very much. I hope that this new year bring much happiness to you & your little family!!!!

No comments: